- How many tickets can I book in one order?
- What if I need to book a round trip?
- What should I do if I made an order, but could not pay it due to problems with the card?
- What should I do if I made and paid for the order but did not receive confirmation?
- Is the e-mail booking confirmation that I received after payment my ticket?
- The schedule indicates that the ferry departs at 23:59 Why do I need to check-in before 15:00?
- How can I cancel my order?
- How can I transfer an order from one voyage to another?
- What restrictions are provided when booking transportation of vehicles?
- Can I book and pay for the transportation of the vehicle after I reserve a seat in the cabin.
- I want to take my pet along with me, is it possible?
The current tariffs provide for discounts for transportation of children:
Up to 1 year - 90% without providing a separate place (50% - with the provision of a separate place);
From 1 year to 5 years - 70% without providing a separate place (50% - with the provision of a separate place);
From 5 to 12 years - 50% with the provision of a separate seat;
If you want to book more than 6 seats, you can place an additional order or contact the manager to arrange a group trip.
Transferring an order from one voyage to another means canceling the current order and placing the order for a new voyage.
In order to carry out the transfer of the order from one voyage to another, you need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the e-mail address indicated when placing the order, indicating the order number, the names of the passengers, the date of the voyage to be transferred and the date of the voyage to which the transfer is to be made. The moment when the Carrier receives the letter is considered the time of cancellation by the passenger of the current order. It will be used to calculate the return of funds
In the event that the cancellation of the current order involves the return of the full price of the ticket, taking into account the time remaining before the start of the voyage (usually more than 3 days before the voyage), the passenger can, at his discretion:
1)place and pay for a new order at any time, while the carrier during the working time will make a full refund of the money under the canceled order to the card from which the canceled order was paid.
2) ) wait for confirmation from the Carrier during working hours about the transfer of the order for a new date. The transfer will be made taking into account the availability of seats for a new voyage at the time of consideration of the letter by the Carrier during working hours.
In the event that the cancellation of the current order, taking into account the time remaining before the start of the voyage, involves the retention of funds (usually less than 3 days before the voyage) the Passenger must place and pay for the new order. Refund for the canceled order will be made in accordance with the Tariffs in force on the line, to the payment card with which the canceled order was paid, during working hours. Tariffs can be found on the website of the Carrier
+995 (422) 274119
For English speaking customers: +995 597 040 242